Sunday, September 26, 2010

JACKSON, WY!!

Tommy and I are on the road again after a REALLY fast 14 days home in Estes.  It was so good to sleep in our bed, have a kitchen to cook in, and see all of our Estes friends and our families.  We planned to leave early yesterday morning to get to Jackson where I am enrolled in an adventure photography workshop, but did we leave early??  Of course not.  :)  We finally got out of Estes at 3pm, ran errands in Fort Collins, and by 6pm or so we were officially on the road.  "Van-go" is packed to the brim and the Caldwell psyche is high!  This is going to be a very exciting 2 months starting here in Jackson and then off to Yosemite for Tommy to give his big proj (article and photos in Oct '10 Climbing Magazine) a push and hopefully send!!!!


Good Morning Middle of Wyoming!
As we started driving yesterday I began to relax.  I think I'm really starting to get used to all of this traveling.  Being on the road is where I relax now...where I can breathe.  Transit is when things are still even though that's when you're moving the most...covering the most ground.  It's when I get to regroup, take time to think, reflect on all of the excitement going on.  It's good.  Transit is when I used to be the most antsy...wanting to get to the destination or home.  Now I enjoy transit.
Wyoming Cowboys... :)

Jackson Hole Roasters Coffee House

2 comments:

  1. once tc sends his project on the first go, you guys should point that van towards nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post, but I was looking the that same workshop the other day, and was wondering how you enjoyed it? Did you feel you got a lot out of it?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete