Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Out of the Valley...



I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks en route to Sacramento, drinking my first latte (a pumpkin spice latte to be exact) in a month. Why am I on my way to Sacramento? I'm picking up Lyndsay and Susan from the airport! Visitors....how we love visitors! Susan is going to be sticking around the Valley for a while and Lyndsay is coming for the week and is running the half marathon with me! Hopefully our legs are getting ready to go...the race is in 4 days!
It's so odd to be out of the Valley, driving the van at high speeds getting passed on both sides...yikes! I think I like our slower paced life...if you could call it that...or just the slow speed limits where we spend our time. I've become such a weeny of a driver...I used to be that girl zipping in and out searching for the fastest lane, and now I'm that big white van that everyone is trying hard to get by. I think I pulled over for like 7 cars on the 2 lane windy road heading out of the park. How does that happen?

Tommy and Kevin are working hard still on the climb...they got a couple of rest days due to rain, and are hitting it hard again with ideal temps (cold for me). Yesterday they worked from the ground through pitch 7 (1130am-930pm), and today they are focusing on pitches 8-11, which gets them to the start of the traverse pitches, the crux of the route. I can't even describe how hard these pitches look after being up there with them. Impressive. I hope they can pull it off!!

Here are some photos I promised earlier. If anyone knows how to post pictures onto blogger from an iphone, let me know!

Tommy swinging over to work on a section of the 2nd traverse pitch.

Hanging out on the ledge.

Tommy trying hard with my shadow under him.

Lyndsay. © Corey Rich

2 comments:


  1. نسعى دائما لتنفيذ والقيام بأفضل الاستراتيجيات التسويقيه افضل شركة تصميم مواقع في الامارات والاعتماد على افضل افضل شركة تصميم مواقع في مصر المستشارين والاشخاص شركات تسويق الكتروني في الامارات الذين لديهم خبرات تمكنهم افضل شركة تصميم مواقع فى السعودية من تنفيذ كافة الخطط شركات تصميم مواقع الانترنت فى مصر التسويقيه ,نقدم اليكم خدماتنا افضل شركة تصميم مواقع في الكويت نسعى دائما الى استغلال كافة افضل شركة تسويق الكترونى الفرص والطرق للوصول افضل شركات التسويق الالكترونى فى السعودية الى ما يحقق رؤية ورغبة العميل شركات السوشيال ميديا فى السعودية وتطلعاته ,نسعى دائما لتحويل افضل شركة تصميم مواقع في جدة تطلعاتكم وطلباتكم الى واقع ملموس افضل شركة تصميم مواقع فى الرياض وذو قيمه للوصول الى افضل شركات تصميم مواقع في السعوديه نتائج ممكنه ,افضل الاسعار شركات التسويق الالكتروني في الكويت الحصريه والمناسبه لجميع عملائنا


    ReplyDelete