Sunday, April 17, 2011

China Pictures...

So I realized that I never posted pictures from our trip to China.  The climbing was fun, the red tape was a headache, but what was really great was seeing a culture that was new to me.  I got to go along with Mark Jenkins (a writer and climber with us) around to interview people and take photos.  It was so fun to capture little things and get a glimpse in to these peoples' lives.  Here are some of my photo favorites.

Check out more on our China trip and rad photos/videos from Corey Rich and a slideshow narrative by Tommy here and here.






















4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous posters are lame. especially when they are responding to their own anonymous post (obviously one minute apart.)

    beautiful pictures becca.

    ReplyDelete