Monday, January 2, 2012

Bonne Année!

Chatting with my friend, Kaci, the other day we decided to dinner before she and Jay headed off to Hawaii for 3 months and Tommy and I started our whirlwind of traveling for 2012.

Kaci doing yoga.
I wanted to have a little fun with this dinner.  Since I have been studying French and recently got Stéphane Reynaud's Rôtis cookbook I decided to put a French spin on things. 


I went a little overboard (again, the holidays making "Martha" well up in me) and made menus with old postcard designs for our festin.  


On the menu at chez caldwell:

(I'm not advanced enough in my French practice to put together everything on this menu, so my apologies for any errors)
We feasted and enjoyed the company of each other welcoming 2012 with satisfied bellies!


I caught a smile from the gang before digging into the créme brûlée and espresso!


Also present at dinner in spirit were our friends Rio & Jodi who moved to the East Coast for a couple of years.


Rio and Carsyn all cozy on the futon.


After all was said and done, the guests had left and the kitchen was cleaned I found this guy passed out on the futon.


What a great way to welcome 2012!  This might have to become a tradition at the Caldwells.

Bonne année et bonne santé á tous!

5 comments:

  1. من افضل الخدمات التي نقدمها في شركة سهر الخدمية و التي تواصل تميزها و انفرادها بتوفير و تحقيق مزايا و خدمات و اساليب فعالة في مجالات مختلفة و من اهمها عزل الخزانات حيث انه من اهم الامور التي لابد من الانتباه الجيد لها و مراعاة تحسين مستوي الخدمة التي نقدمها بها اننا نعمل علي تحقيق افضل الامكانيات الخدمية و السبل الفعالة في اتباع طريقة عزل و نوع مناسب للخزان الذي يتم التعامل معه و هذا لاننا في شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف نعمل علي توفير و تحقيق صورة من الخدمة المتميزة التي تساعد علي الحفاظ علي الخزان من تسربات المياه

    شركة عزل خزانات برماح
    شركة عزل خزانات بالزلفي
    شركة عزل خزانات بالجوف

    ReplyDelete
  2. My essays were always good, I never got bad grades, and my teachers always praised me. My friend asked me, "How do you get such good grades?" and I, of course, advised him essaypro. I have been using this service for quite a while now and never had any problems with my orders, all done on time, sometimes even earlier, which certainly makes me happy. They work quickly, the website design is simple and understandable for an average user, that is, no difficulties with the purchase of services will certainly not be.

    ReplyDelete