Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tommy and Alex Strike Again

Tommy received a text from Alex Honnold as we neared Mono Lake on our way to Yosemite asking him if he wanted to free El Corazon (5.13b, 35 pitches) in a day.  (Side Note:  When Tommy and Alex get together some pretty cool stuff usually goes down.  They did the Triple Link Up - free climbing Mount Watkins, El Cap, and Half Dome in a day - in the Valley a few years back, and this past winter they did the first ascent of the Fitz Traverse in Patagonia, Argentina).  Tommy immediately said "no" because it was Dawn Wall season and he wanted to stay focused.  With some quick convincing from Alex and about 2 minutes of thinking Tommy couldn't resist.  He had been mostly bouldering and hang-boarding in preparation for his mega-proj and was a little apprehensive about how he was going to hold up to a free climbing day mission on El Capitan.  Two days after we arrived in the valley they headed up and team freed El Corazon in 15.5 hours (it has taken teams at least 3 days in the past).  Tommy, being the beast that he is and getting to climb with an amazing partner such as Alex, held up okay (I'd say) for freeing El Cap off the big wall couch.  They are both pretty inspiring and together they are hard to stop.  Alpinist did a little write up on the mission here


Alex doing what he does on El Corazon. Photo: Tommy Caldwell

Tommy looking good on El Corazon. Photo: Alex Honnold

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
      *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 

      Delete
  2. I am so stoked on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete